UK General Manager
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Politics and History, University of Otago.
- Represented Manawatu and Central Districts in cricket and also represented New Zealand at various levels in Hockey.
Office and Facilities Manager
- Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Broadcast Journalism, De La Salle University.
- Previous experience in office administration at a multi-national oil and gas conglomerate in Dubai.
- Has performed as a professional musician.
Assistant Facilities Manager
- Bachelor of Music from the University of Aberdeen.
- Performed in the National Youth Orchestra of Scotland.
- Qualified piano teacher.
- Certified Chartered Accountant studied at Glasgow Caledonian University
- Previous experience gained from KPMG and Morgan Stanley.
- Claudia has joined the RJH UK office from Wellington, where she had been working as a Property Manager for the past year.