Sir Robert Jones
- Knighted 1989.
- 1990 Commemorative medal.
- University blue in boxing.
- Served on many government committees including chairman 1989 Winter Olympics enquiry, 1988 Broadcasting Enquiry, director Radio NZ.
- Author of 20 books including 5 novels.
Wellington General Manager
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours, University of Otago.
- Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Economics and Finance, University of Otago.
- University blue in rowing.
- Represented Wellington, Waikato and New Zealand at Golf
- Former PGA professional
- Bachelor of Commerce and Administration, majoring in Management and Human Resources, from Victoria University.
- Bachelor of Tourism Management, from Victoria University.
- Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Economics and Marketing - University of Otago.
Assistant Facilities Manager
- Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Management and International Business from Victoria University.
- Bachelor of Business Studies, majoring in Accountancy, from Massey University.
- National Diploma of Hospitality Management from Central Institute of Technology.
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1996.
- Diploma in Business
- Dipolma in Accounting
- Diploma in Management from Wellington Institute of Technology
Special Projects Manager
- Bachelor of Arts with honours, majoring in Anthropology and French from University of Nevada, Reno