Lying in the heart of the CBD, Allan House was built in 1889 as headquarters for the famous Allan shipping company, at the time, the world’s largest privately owned shipping line. While the façade is heritage listed the interior was fully modernised in 1995. Principal occupants are the large Scottish accounting firm Scott-Moncrieff and international commercial real estate firm Knight Frank. The building is serviced by two lifts and has 10 underground carparks.
Total Area31,465 sq. ft.
Address25 Bothwell Street (corner of Wellington and Bothwell Streets)