A Wellington icon, the David Jones department store consists of three levels of prime open plan retail space in the centre of the Wellington CBD. Kirkcaldie and Stains Ltd has traded from the site since 1868, with the recognisable existing historic façade dating from the early 1900’s. Each floor is over 2,000 sqm, with spacious inter-floor staircases. The store was redeveloped to modern standards in the late 1980’s as part of the development of RESIMAC House and the Bayleys office tower above.
Total Area6,616.87 square metres
Address165 Lambton Quay, Wellington